Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Building a poster

 At this early stage of the project I wanted to try and capture the feel and style of the project and create a personal reference for myself for the project. 

While developing the project I thought it would make for a productive break and offer any potential players a look into the project while it was still being built. 

I took a screenshot inside Unreal Engine for the assets so far, these are a mix of store assets and created assets inside a run down environment. I also used this as an opportunity to finally decide on a name for the project "Dead Flowers" .

I took the screenshot into photoshop to tweak the colours and add some noise to the image- I was aiming for a David Fincher style look so I added strong tints of colour with the noise and then overlaid the image with a font that I thought suited the game and the film noir outline of the project. 

Finished Poster


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: thoughts.

How has the project gone Versus initial expectations?  I'm generally pleased with how the project has progressed, though it would have b...